The Know Something Job Board is a platform for writers and editors who want more clients in their pool.
We post jobs listed on direct clients’ or content agencies’ (hiring writers and editors) sites. If you are looking for guest posting (free and paid), gigs, blog writing, copywriting, ghostwriting, etc., you are at the right place.
We are also looking for guest post writers. You can direct our readers to your site or portfolio. Or just express your expertise to our audience. Feel free to pitch your ideas here. Go through our posts to understand our niches.
Come here every day for new writing jobs across the globe. Feel free to give us your feedback anytime.
List Of Companies Hiring Content Writers and Copywriters
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, which may pay us a commission if you opt to purchase a paid plan. This website is not designed to give financial advice and is solely for amusement purposes.
- Rho is seeking a skilled writer and a content marketer as we build out our team. You’ll work closely with your peers in Marketing as well as the Sales, Sales Development, and Product teams.
- WordAgents is looking for multifaceted REMOTE freelance writers who are ready to learn new things, every day!
- DiscoverNEPA is seeking a highly-motivated writing professional with three to five years of experience to join our Creative Team.
- Design Peak is looking for someone that can write long-form pieces, can blog with the best of them and knows how to find their way around social media.
- Compose.ly is looking for awesome writers interested in producing high-quality SEO content. Click the apply button for more details.
- ShoutVox is hiring content writers. You must have experience in crafting blog posts, articles, landing page content and additional marketing content like emails, etc.
- EATHLY will pay you $350 for an article. Their niche is mainly software development. They have an easy way to submit your topic and your work will be read by thousands of readers.
- Neuro Flash is giving 2000 AI-generated words per month for your articles, blogs, etc. You can upgrade to get unlimited words and free two months per year. Register and claim your offers.
- FTCyber is hiring! They are looking for a freelance writer who has created content for both B2C and B2B clients.
- Good Signals is looking for passionate content writers to work remotely with them on forthcoming client projects.
Get Free Content
Neuro Flash is giving 2000 AI-generated words per month for your articles, blogs, etc. You can upgrade to get unlimited words and free two months per year. Register and claim your offers.
- Pretty Purple Door is looking for a group of authors to contribute to their site. They want folks with gardening and landscape design skills and information to contribute. They will pay you if you get hired.
- Get Paid $100 to write for LISTVERSE. You don’t have to be an expert; all you need is English that is comparable to that of a native, a great sense of humor, and an interest in strange or amusing topics.
- CopySmiths is hiring writers now. For creating 16 articles, you will receive a guaranteed salary of $252 AUD every week, or roughly $1,008 AUD per month. So, four articles each week.
- Articles Insider is hiring content writers. You don’t need to have any particular qualifications or relevant experience. Follow their guidelines and start earning right away.
- If you love writing about technology and lifestyle, Tech Central is hiring. However, you need to know how to write original articles. They don’t accept any paraphrased content. You must be 100% original.
- The Content Panel is continuously searching for enthusiastic writers from a variety of professional disciplines to join their content writing team. It’s one of the most lucrative and adaptable freelance writing platforms in the world. Do you believe you have what it takes?
- Budget101 is now accepting ghostwriters! They have a lot of material to present, but not enough time to do it all! So they have decided it’s time to bring on some writers.
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the employers listed here. Terms of hiring and working are solely offered by the employer. Know Something Team is not responsible for any dealings and engagements. We wish you well!