ContentWish is looking for experienced SEO ghostwriters who can write min. 3000 words/week. Our rate is $0.015/word.
Your job will be writing these long-form content types:
Listicles and product roundups
Single product reviews.
You can check out some of our samples here.
How to apply:
- Fill in the application form. Kindly attach at least 3 samples of your previous work shared with anyone with the link. (Please DO NOT attach your cv, website, or else; JUST your writing samples)
- Write in your cover letter the following:
Cats don’t sleep at night.
Why do you want to work for us? (MAX 75 words).
Up to 3 niches you have extensive experience writing in.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexibility. Work whenever you want and wherever you are (as long as you can stick to deadlines!)
- Stable workflow. There’s always something new to work on and no cap on how much you can write.
- Hassle-free payments. Monthly payments directly to your bank account (no stress!)
- Opportunities for advancement and promotion. We are a rapidly growing company. If you consistently write great articles and communicate with our team effectively, you’ll have the opportunity to advance to editing positions.
- You don’t have to communicate with clients. Your only job is writing!
- Fluent/native English.
- Proven experience in writing long-form SEO content.
- Basic knowledge of on-page SEO best practices.
- Strict adherence to deadlines and SOPs.
- Experience in writing with SurferSEO/Frase/other content optimization tools is a plus.
How the selection process works:
- We’ll review your cover letter and writing samples;
- If we find that you might be a good fit, we’ll invite you to write an unpaid test sample of 800 words;
- If you pass the assessment test, we’ll invite you to a video call with our HR manager;
- After that, you’ll be admitted to our 30 days paid probation period.
ContentWish provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.